Privately paying for home care ? 

Top of Form

Our clients have different ways to pay their home support.  Local Authority funding  is one way to pay for your care depending on your financial circumstances.  Another way is that you may need or wish to pay for the care and support privately or yourself. Many of our clients do both; they receive local authority funded home support package and 'top up' by paying themselves for the little extra things that Local Authority does not provide. Yet, very often, these extra things can greatly enhance quality of life.


Furthermore, you could spread the cost amongst the family in which case we can 'split the bill' between your relatives to make things easier.

Some of our customers who are privately paying for their care are over 65 and claim Attendance Allowance which they used to pay for their care because it is non-means tested.


We can help with guidance about your possible funding options including local information about your Local Authority or Social Care Services.

We will carry out a free, no obligation assessment.


Our prices include:

  • Delivery of all specified and agreed services within your support plan
  • Direct line office contact and support
  • Individualised support plan
  • Fully trained and enhanced DBS checked support workers
  • Honor Care Limited Home Risk Assessment and report
  • Honor Care Limited Individual Needs Assessment and report
  • Flexible and adaptable support planning
  • Carer Choice (male or female)
  • Regular support package reviews


Book a free home care assessment

If you would like to book an assessment, have a chat, or receive more information about our home visits you can contact us on 0121 4486620 or email us at enquiries@honorcarelimited.co.uk



Honor Care Limited

600-17Canalside House

67/68 Rolfe Street


West Midlands

B66 2AL


customer support0121 448 6620



Print Print | Sitemap
© Honor Care Limited