Another viable option to support your independence at home, as long as possible, is to work with our dedicated live in carers to suit your identified needs and desired outcomes.
Our live in service is ideal to prevent you from moving into permanent residential or nursing care home. You will receive one to one care and support 24/7 in your own home which offers motivation and confidence as well as promote good health, well-being and independence. Our live in care service can also help you to recuperate on discharge from hospital. It is flexible based on individual circumstances such as:
• Help with getting up in the morning and ready to face the day and settle in the evening
• Help with meals and drinks/snacks preparation
• Assistance with domestic activities such as shopping, laundry and cleaning
• Help with medication, catheter & incontinence care
• Help to arrange and plan appointments and to go out and about such as for social events
We will begin by taking time to fully understand the things that are very important to you and people around you. Our carers are experienced and knowledgeable and therefore will provide relevant information, advice and guidance around how we can assist including answering frequently asked questions.
We will make sure that you are always comfortable with your choice of carer both professionally and personally.
We will also start your care at a more suitable time and will regularly review your care plan to match any change in your individual circumstances.
*We specialise in Palliative and End of Life Care at home*
We are happy to offer advice. For more information about our services, please contact us.